February 18, 2009

Beds Suck

Well guys, I had gone 64 hours perfectly. I was starting to feel great and I really think I was seeing the horizon if success. Then I took a nap. I'm not sure what happened, I don't remember, but judging by my phone laying on the bed, I'm going to guess that I turned off by alarms when they went off and then decided to "rest my eyes." you can be sure I'm never going to do that again. I've seen the other side though and thy gives me oodles of motivation. I'm starting back up today and U will be on this for good by Tuesday. Mark my words. That's 6 days. Plenty to get adapted.

I think it's exciting to say, though, that polyphasic sleep WILL be a success. I've seen that it can work if you stick with it. I can't wait to stay on it long enough that it feels natural. Stay tuned my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment