Well guys, I've started over now. My last night for full sleep was Sunday night. I think taking a short break and starting over was a good choice. My body was so confused it was even funny ( except when watching mr on video). I did a lot of reading on Tynan's blog from when he went polyphasic and it reminded me a lotnof how I've gone so far. He was able to push through so it's given me a lot of motivation. I've also realized, from these past few days back to a monophasic schedule, that even though I've only been at the beginning adaptation stages of a polyphasic sleep cycle, that I hate sleeping "normally.". I love the feeling of always having the same level if awareness and awakeness an I just can't get past the fact that I'd be wasting so much time of my day sleeping if I stay monophasic. I really want to get over the hump and become completely polyphasic and I think these realizations will really help me pull through. Plus I'm awesome and that always helps :P
I'm going to be making a change in the way in blogging also. I'm not going to be doing any videos in the near future as it justvtajes too much time to get it all uploaded and whatnot and it's always up late so it's not really giving you an idea of how I am RIGHT NOW. So, what exactly am I going to be doing? Well, I'm only going to post regular blogs, butnim going to be posting them in higher frequencies. Instead of one really long post in the middlenof the night, I may post 4 or 5 shortnones throughout the day. It'll make it easier to remember what I want to say and you guys will get more live updates in how it's going.
So I hope everyone's cool with that. Hopefully it works out nicely. This is my first one for the day but I'll be posting more so be sure to check back. Stay tuned.
P.S. I'm posting this from my iPod because my computer is messed up so excuse the typos. I'll go back and fix them when I get a chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment